COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION

COPYRIGHTS & PERMISSIONS: All arrangements and tabs in this blog are the original work of the blog owner, unless otherwise noted. They may be downloaded and copied at no charge, only for non-commercial church or home use. All other rights reserved. Ask for permissions-- I intend to be generous. Copyright information for each song is listed in its commentary. Arrangements and tabs of public domain songs are still covered by these copyright restrictions. Your cooperation is appreciated.

The Morning Breaks

The featured song this month is Hymn #1, "The Morning Breaks".  Every Conference, I try to pick out the hymn or song that strikes me the hardest and arrange it for the blog, if I haven't already done so.  With a menu approaching 200 songs, it is getting harder and harder to find one I haven't already tabbed!  Somehow, I've managed to miss this one, until now.  It's listed on the Featured page, and also on the Intermediate page, though it is only its tempo that keeps it from being Easy.  Barre chords are few and easy, and there are no hard transitions.  Enjoy!

No comments: