COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION

COPYRIGHTS & PERMISSIONS: All arrangements and tabs in this blog are the original work of the blog owner, unless otherwise noted. They may be downloaded and copied at no charge, only for non-commercial church or home use. All other rights reserved. Ask for permissions-- I intend to be generous. Copyright information for each song is listed in its commentary. Arrangements and tabs of public domain songs are still covered by these copyright restrictions. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Let Zion In Her Beauty Rise (easy page)

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir does a beautiful version of this lovely hymn. It has long been a favorite of mine. I can't imagine why it took me so long to get around to arranging it for solo guitar. Anyway, here it is, in a version that's almost too easy.

If you have tried to download a tab and had difficulty gaining access, please email me right away (see "Contact Information"). Hopefully, we've got all the bugs worked out.

I am continuing to reformat the existing tabs, including my comments and instructions at the end of every tab. This is not as simple as it may seem; not NEARLY as simple as I expected it to be.  Seems to take around an hour, on average. Currently, I've finished all the Featured tabs, All the Absolute Beginners tabs, all the Easy tabs, and all the Spanish tabs, and have begun work on the Intermediate and Advanced tabs.  Many thanks to Joseph Gray, our Webmaster, for all his help in setting up this new format. Also, many thanks to my son Soren, for selflessly hosting all the links for the old format for so many years.


No comments: