COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION

COPYRIGHTS & PERMISSIONS: All arrangements and tabs in this blog are the original work of the blog owner, unless otherwise noted. They may be downloaded and copied at no charge, only for non-commercial church or home use. All other rights reserved. Ask for permissions-- I intend to be generous. Copyright information for each song is listed in its commentary. Arrangements and tabs of public domain songs are still covered by these copyright restrictions. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hey, Matthew! or, what those underscores mean.

I don't usually comment back on comments, because if it's important enough to publish, I want everyone to see it, not just those who are interested in one particular entry out of 183. So here it is in public: The underscores in my tabs indicate ligados. They may be a hammer-on or a pull-off, depending on whether the notes are going up or down. Slashes between notes are slides. Hope this enlightens a few folks.

If you have specific questions, you can easily contact me. Just join the blog, then click on my pic and send me an email. I have to be one of the easiest people on the planet to contact. I'll be happy to answer reasonable questions. I don't use your personal information for ANYTHING. Wouldn't know how, even if I wanted to. This is a completely non-commercial blog.

No comments: