COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION

COPYRIGHTS & PERMISSIONS: All arrangements and tabs in this blog are the original work of the blog owner, unless otherwise noted. They may be downloaded and copied at no charge, only for non-commercial church or home use. All other rights reserved. Ask for permissions-- I intend to be generous. Copyright information for each song is listed in its commentary. Arrangements and tabs of public domain songs are still covered by these copyright restrictions. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Christmas! It's Coming!

Christmas IS coming, and SOON!  I was going to put up a poll asking which Christmas carols you wanted me to post next, but the poll gadget seems to have disappeared.  So, if there's a special Christmas carol you'd like me to post, you have two options:
1. You can comment on this post.
2. You can send me a message, if you are a follower, by clicking on my thumbnail photo.  If you are not a follower, you can easily become one.

I'll do my best, but please allow me some time, as I may not already have your favorite carol tabbed.

2 comments:

Cptn_Shakespeare said...

I totally love your stuff man, it's very spiritually uplifting and As a beginner, I love that you have the mp3 along with it so i can work step by step. I would love a version of what child is this! That would be the best christmas present ever. Im not sure how hard that song would be, hopefully I would be able to pick it up fast, it's by far my favorite

Don Fallick said...

What Child Is This has already been published, under the title, "Greensleeves/What Child Is This?". (The tune is identical for both songs. Many hymns were written to the tunes of popular folk songs.) Merry Christmas, Poet!