COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION

COPYRIGHTS & PERMISSIONS: All arrangements and tabs in this blog are the original work of the blog owner, unless otherwise noted. They may be downloaded and copied at no charge, only for non-commercial church or home use. All other rights reserved. Ask for permissions-- I intend to be generous. Copyright information for each song is listed in its commentary. Arrangements and tabs of public domain songs are still covered by these copyright restrictions. Your cooperation is appreciated.

For Beginners

Thank you, Liz and Ogdenware, for your comments. This is supposed to be a guitar TAB blog. That's why I put in all the arpeggios and fancy stuff. You don't have to play it that way, though. I include the chords above the tablature, and chord charts at the end of every song, so you can simply play the chords and strum, if you've a mind to, while ignoring the tab.

From your comments, it sounds like what you really want is just the melody tabbed, as in "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today," right? If that's what you want, make a request by leaving a comment to this posting. I have a few I have tabbed that way for students, and I can do more, if I know somebody wants them.

Meanwhile, here's a tip on how to simplify my tabs: most of the extraneous stuff is just pattern picking. If it's a repeated pattern, you can probably safely ignore it.

No comments: